The National Egg & Poultry Awards is open for entries, until the deadline of Friday 29 March. Entering is easy, and can be done via the website www.nationaleggandpoultryawards.co.uk and applicants can either nominate or self-enter in as many categories as desired.
The awards ceremony will be held on 4 July at the Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington with a gala dinner and celebrity host.
· Prize money of £500 for each of the winners in the Individual Awards
· Reward and motivate your staff
· Increase your business’s profile in the industry
· Improve the image of your business as a prospective employer
· Gain coverage in Poultry Business for your company
· Gain coverage on Poultry News as well as our dedicated awards website
· Help/advice given for local media coverage if required
· All finalists will receive two complimentary tickets to the Awards ceremony
· Network with the whole industry at the event