2 Sisters Food Group has boosted the speed and efficiency of its accounts processing with a new system run by robots.
The food processor worked with Zensar Technologies to overhaul its Accounts Receivables cash posting and allocation process by introducing Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Since the inception of the project, approx. 97% of tasks are automated, resulting in lean operations and time to complete task ratio
- Approx. £600 million of cash has been posted by Bots, introducing speed to the process
- The bots deployed have worked towards saving time with a 90% reduction in time taken for cash posting; this has made the entire process more efficient
- Due to the amount of cash applications posted in a short time, the analysts can work towards value added tasks such as engaging with customers and enriching the relationship
- Accuracy level has resulted in a better operational framework
- Talent is now diverted to take up more critical tasks, adding to the overall profitability